Associates Environmental staff consists of former air quality regulators and consultants with decades of permitting and compliance experience. We have traveled the country providing regulatory training, assisting industry groups and advocating for our clients. Whether you need a state or local air permit or require a Significant Permit Modification to a federal Title V permit, our Associates provide the assistance you need to keep your project moving.
Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards Interpretation and Compliance Assistance.
- Semi-Annual and Annual Compliance Certifications.
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM).
State & Regional
Emission Rate (LAER) Evaluation.
- California GHG Verifiers
- Cap and Trade Program Initial Allocation Development
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reports
- Audit Assistance
- Diesel Regulations for In-Use Vehicles and Equipment (D.R.I.V.E.) Services Click Here for Information
To learn more about our air quality services please call Ricardo Flores at (714) 916-4953 x702 or e-mail him at email@example.com.If you have questions specific to our greenhouse gas services please call Drew Delaney at (714) 916-4953 x703 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2010-2016 Associates Environmental 16882 Bolsa Chica Street, Suite 202, Huntington Beach, CA 92649 (714) 916-4953